Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chapter 5

How embarrassing!!!!

From the vacant land we continued on towards the train station. Gary lived over the train bridge in the next suburb, the same suburb as me actually. Jon lived at the end of the street that the train station was in and Natasha lived in a different suburb that we needed to get the train too.


Just across the road from the train station was a sort of vacant land park type thing next to a pre-school. Natasha and Gary didn't spend anytime getting acquainted in the vacant land. Thankfully Jon had a little bit more decorum. We kissed for a while before he took me around to the front of the pre-school where there was a garden that hid the front door to the building, to the point that it was really secluded. He wasted no time once we were in the privacy of the garden. My jeans were down so quick that I didn't even realize they were down until I felt him enter me and my backside against the hard ground underneath me. Although I had not much experience in the sexual area I knew what was happening to me at that point in time was something fantastic.

Its funny that when you are young and ‘in love’ with the cute boy from your youth, how you spend so much time fantasizing in your mind that if it ever really happened how wonderful it would be. And everyone always says that it is never as good as you imagined it to be. Well, I can honestly say that it was all that and more!! As I said, back then I didn't have a lot of experience in that department but up until that point in my life it was a dream come true and Jon satisfied all my fantasies. The event itself satisfied me more than I could ever have imagined.

The longer we were there in our little hide away, the more I became worried about Natasha. As far as I knew she was still in the vacant land at the front of the preschool. I protested a little so that I could get up, but to no avail. So I remember pushing him off me with an almighty shove so that I could get up telling him that I wanted to go check on Natasha. He told me that she would be fine as he leant me up against the wall and slide his tongue between my legs to the most heavenly feeling I have ever felt. As amazing as it was I had no idea how long we had been there and no idea where Natasha was so unfortunately I had to bring and end to paradise and go find her. He wasn’t happy about it but understood and agreed to call it a night on the proviso that I agreed to continue another time. Of course I agreed to that. We got up to find Natasha and once we did we said our goodbyes and all went our separate ways. Jon did ask us if we wanted a lift home but both of us decided against it. So we went to the train station only just getting off the tracks in time before a train came screaming through the station.

Natasha and I made it home safely that night. I lay awake that night. All night. As I listened to the sounds of the night and listened to Natasha snore I rehashed everything that had happened, step by step. I dozed off just before dawn only to be woken a short time later by the noises of the house arising. Natasha's parents were always early risers so any chanced of a sleep in were lost. I put on my robe and got up to go to the bathroom, as I did I said good morning to her parents. When I finished in the bathroom I went to the washroom to wash my face and hands. Turning on the tap and waiting for the water temperature to be just right I looked up in the mirror and nearly screamed. I had a love bite on my neck! I ran from the bathroom into Natasha’s bedroom and woke her to look at it. Immediately she said to put toothpaste on it. Apparently it makes them go away. I don’t know if it does work or not but by the next day it was gone. Thank fully! Thankfully also that my hair was longer now and I positioned it so that the love bite would be hidden.

I stayed at Natasha’s most weekends in those days. I think it was just so much better than being at home, and my parents couldn’t care where I was as long as I wasn’t in their hair. Which on this occasion was good because it gave that love bite a chance to go away before I had to face my parents. Heaven forbid if they thought I was having sex!

The next night when I was at home I went to bed early because I had to get up early to go to work the next morning. As I was lying in my bed thinking of the precious events of the night before the telephone rang. My mother who had also gone to bed early answered the telephone from her room. Calling out to me she let me know it was a call for me. So I went out to the living room to talk to who ever it was and to my absolute delight it was him. To my horror my mother did not hang up the extension and listened to the entire conversation….

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been checking in from time to time. Glad to see another story up!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,

DAY TO DAY. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21, Chapter 22, Chapter 23, Chapter 24, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, Chapter 27, Chapter 28, Chapter 29, Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 32, Chapter 33, Chapter 34, Chapter 35, Chapter 36, Chapter 37, Chapter 38, Chapter 39, Chapter 40, Chapter 41, Chapter 42, Chapter 43, Chapter 44, Chapter 45, Chapter 46, Chapter 47, Chapter 48, Chapter 49, Chapter 50, Chapter 51, Chapter 52, Chapter 53, Chapter 54, Chapter 55, Chapter 56, Chapter 57, Chapter 58, Chapter 59, Chapter 60, Chapter 61, Chapter 62, Chapter 63, Chapter 64, Chapter 65, Chapter 66,

CEST LA VIE. A story with a difference

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17,

The Contest. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fic

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,
Esteban Guitar Lessons
Esteban Guitar Lessons

Marketing Consultant