Friday, January 18, 2008

Day to Day Chapter 52

Chapter 52

The weeks went on and Megan progressed nicely, she had began to have flash backs and felt sure that her memory was going to return anytime soon. Each morning when she awoke she felt today was the day, only to go to bed that night with nothing new for Sheree to write down. As each day passed she began to feel discouraged. Sheree had just returned from her break in the tea room and as she entered Megans room she found her in tears. "Jane what is wrong? Why are you crying? Are you in pain? Can I get you something?"

"No" she said as she wiped at her tears, "I guess I am just getting a little frustrated that’s all. I feel I am so close but each day comes to an end and I am no closer to finding out who I am. All I know is that I know someone named Jon or at least something about someone named Jon. But I have no idea what."

Sheree pulled up a chair and sat beside Megan on the bed. "Jane" she said. Megan nodded; she had finally somewhat reluctantly become accustomed to being called Jane even though she knew in her heart it wasn't her name. “I have just come back from the lunch room where I had my break and I was listening to the girls gossiping. I often sit there with my book pretending to read while I listen to them talking. Its amazing what one can learn from women who indulge in idol gossip, especially when they think you are not listening." She gave a sneaky smile. "The reason I am telling you this is because I think the memory of the name Jon is significant."

Megan looked puzzled."Why" she asked as she rubbed her temple, she had one killer headache.

"Well, is it possible you actually know Jon Bon Jovi?"

She thought for a second, shaking her head. "I don’t know, why?" Megan had focused for so long on the name Jon and given the fact that Jon Bon Jovi was an international rock star she didn't dwell too much on the thought that her Jon could be him. "No, I don’t think so. But I can't remember."

"Jane, the girls in the lunch room were gossiping and there is a rumor going about that JBJ or at least someone who looked like him was at the memorial service for those who lost their lives in the crash. Now I’m not saying that he was their for you but don't you think its a bit of a coincidence that the first thing you remember is the name Jon and that it appears that that Jon", Sheree indicated to the TV in the corner of the room. "was there. It’s very coincidental if you ask me. Maybe something that needs some careful consideration Jane."

Megans headache had worsened. "Sheree my name is not Jane. I am completely certain of that." She said rubbing her temple. However she let a cheeky smile come to her lips she looked up at Sheree and said "Do you think it’s possible that I could know him?" She smiled.

The nurse said "Hey I don’t know but it wouldn’t be all bad if you did."

"No it sure wouldn't."Megan concentrated hard on it for a few days but nothing came to mind. Sheree on the other hand had decided to look into it. It was much too much of a coincidence for it not to be him. Megan had not responded to anything significant until she saw Jon on the screen that day. She knew there had to be a connection somehow. She has a good friend who works for Maidens Brush Records and decided to ask him if there was any thruth to the rumours she had heard in the lunch room

A week later Sheree popped her head into Megans room to tell her that she would be in after lunch to have a chat with her, she found her doing her exercises, she was getting stronger each and everyday. She was now almost strong enough to walk unaided. It was a huge improvement on the previous week. Megan appeared to be in a much better frame of mind.

*** *** *** ***

Jon and Richie went head long into writing, and came up with some fantastic stuff. Richie was so impressed that he had told Krystal when he got home that he felt what they had put together that day would hit the charts hard. Jon was using all he had to put it in to song. And it was paying off.

The next day however, in the studio Jon had received a call from Maidens Brush Records and spoke at length with a man named Richard. Jon was cautious not to give anything away. The last thing he needed was to have his affair broadcast all over the world. Richard gave Jon a phone number. Richard explained "This number was the number of the nurse who was looking after the woman they are calling Jane Doe. Just give her a call mate. It can't hurt anything. You might be able to identify this poor woman." Jon wrote the number down and intended to call as soon as he had a moment alone.




You are on Chapter 52 of Day to Day

(C) Cindi - Today

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Cindi!

I keep checking back for new installments....I just GOTTA know what happens next!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cindi-today said...

Hi Jen,
Sorry I've been a bit slack lately --- you know going to concerts and stuff lol

I'll get the new chapter up on Monday. Actually i'll put a couple up for you.

Sorry for the delay.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,

DAY TO DAY. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21, Chapter 22, Chapter 23, Chapter 24, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, Chapter 27, Chapter 28, Chapter 29, Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 32, Chapter 33, Chapter 34, Chapter 35, Chapter 36, Chapter 37, Chapter 38, Chapter 39, Chapter 40, Chapter 41, Chapter 42, Chapter 43, Chapter 44, Chapter 45, Chapter 46, Chapter 47, Chapter 48, Chapter 49, Chapter 50, Chapter 51, Chapter 52, Chapter 53, Chapter 54, Chapter 55, Chapter 56, Chapter 57, Chapter 58, Chapter 59, Chapter 60, Chapter 61, Chapter 62, Chapter 63, Chapter 64, Chapter 65, Chapter 66,

CEST LA VIE. A story with a difference

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17,

The Contest. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fic

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,
Esteban Guitar Lessons
Esteban Guitar Lessons

Marketing Consultant