Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day to Day Chapter 66

Chapter 66

"No." she said as she retrieved her leg from his grasp and sat up in the water. "Jon, why are you not wearing your wedding ring?" Never once had she seen him without it. He always wore it. He never took it off. Not even during their affair had he taken the ring Dorothea had given him off.

He had dreaded this very moment. Why didn’t he just leave it on? Megan had enough to deal with she didn't need more.

"Megan, Dot and I have split up."

"WHAT? When? Why?" she said suddenly feeling guilty.

"I guess she just got tired of having to share me." He said with a shrug of his warm tanned shoulders. "She said she wants time out. Sort of like a trial separation I guess."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"Not good. But I can understand where Dot is coming from. I really don't hold it against her. Maybe she is right. Maybe we do need time apart. We have been together a long time. So for the moment I am free to do as I please. And right now Miss Johnson I want to do this."

He took her leg back in his hand and picked up the loofa sponge and slowly rubbed the sponge over her leg.

"I want to stay her a while with you if that’s ok." He didn't wait for her to answer, "And I want to see you well. And after that we will talk about the future. OK?"

"Ok." she said and smiled as she closed her eyes once again.

"How’s your treatment going?"

"Good. I've had 7 already, only 5 to go now. So far all results are positive. Michael thinks that everything is going well. But we won't know until well after the treatment is done if it has been successful or not. But Michael thinks there is a very good chance of a complete cure."

"Well that is good news. So you have spent a lot of time with Michael during my absence?"

"Yes I have."

"Ah, Ha"

"Oh no you don’t Jon Bon Jovi."

"What." he smiled that devilishly handsome smile. She once again pulled her leg from his grasp.

"Don't you start playing the jealous card on me. Michael and I are nothing more than friends. We went to school together. I can assure you we will never be more than that."

"I know." he kissed her toes. "I just wanted you to know that I don’t want to be sharing you anytime soon." He took her little toe in his mouth and she groaned.

"So it’s ok for you to be shared but not me huh?" she retorted while trying to maintain her regular breathing pattern. As he sucked the second toe into his mouth. "You are forgetting Mr. Bon Jovi that I am not the one here that is being shared. You are. You are the one that has had the wife during our relationship."

Releasing her toes from is teasing tongue he said. "Dorothea chose to separate but Megan it is something that I have wanted for a long time, I guess I just couldn’t be bothered going through the motions. After all we are supposed to be the marriage of rock and roll. Endurance and longevity and undying love and all that crap. But that doesn't exist, not in reality anyway."

"What are you trying to say Jon?"

"I'm trying to say that I am happy with you Megan. I'll still have my kids from time to time. So as long as you can handle that I would like to stick around. And as I said once the treatment is over we will take about the future then. Unless you want to talk about it now."

Megan sat forward in the water and kissed him. "Jon you know you are more than welcome. Children and all. Even when I am well and back in the States"

As the water turned cold they both got out and dried off.

"Will you spend the rest of your life with me Megan?" He said softly as he took her in his arms and breathed in the aroma of her freshly washed hair.

"Will I or Would I?'' she replied resting her head on his chest.

"It means the same thing doesn’t it?" Jon said quietly almost a whisper as he held her body in his arms as they danced around the floor.

"No. 'Would I' means that 'Would I sometime in this life time consider spending our lives together?'. 'Will I' means that you are asking me 'Will I spend my life with you?'. So I before I can answer that I need to know if you are asking me 'Will I?' or 'Would I?'."

"Ok. Glad we straightened that out. So what is it going to be then?"

"Would I? Hell yeah. You know I would. Will I? that’s a harder question to answer. And Jon, I'm sorry I can't answer that question right now. With so much going on in both our lives it really wasn't fair to ask me that now."Megan lay awake for hours that night after they made love and in the nights to follow. Rehashing everything in her mind. There was so much to consider in making her decision. Her accident, her memory loss which thakfully now she had regained. Her cancer, her recovery. Dot and their children, Jon's work commitments and the life style that went along with it. So much had to be considered. She really had to think about it. She knew her life would be changed forever if her and Jon united.

Did Jon really mean it? Did he really mean that he was willing to give up Dorothea and stay with Megan as long as she was accepting of his children?

Could it really be possible that after all this time and all that they had been through that Jon could really be hers? She knew the answer to his question.

Yes, Jon and Megan would be just like the M and J on her gold and diamond pendant that Jon had bought for her. They would forever become one. They would forever be united; she knew there was no way she could ever refuse him.

Let what God has yoked together let no man put apart.


The End.


You are on the final chapter of Day to Day - Chapter 66

Thank you all so much for reading the ficticous Journey of Megan Johnson and Jon Bon jovi.


(C) 2008 Cindi- Today

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Cindi, I didn't see that coming.

I was so sure that Jon would go back to Dot and Megan would end up with Michael.

I'm glad, though. Megan deserves happiness and who better to give that to her than Jon?

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found this one yesterday and boy am I glad I did! Great story! I, too, thought she would end up with Michael, but I am glad she didn't!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. I have just read this entire story, from start to finish, over the past few days. It was awesome!!! It flowed well & you certainly got me a few times with surprises like Dot knowing about Megan - what a mind blower that was.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Colleen

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,

DAY TO DAY. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21, Chapter 22, Chapter 23, Chapter 24, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, Chapter 27, Chapter 28, Chapter 29, Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 32, Chapter 33, Chapter 34, Chapter 35, Chapter 36, Chapter 37, Chapter 38, Chapter 39, Chapter 40, Chapter 41, Chapter 42, Chapter 43, Chapter 44, Chapter 45, Chapter 46, Chapter 47, Chapter 48, Chapter 49, Chapter 50, Chapter 51, Chapter 52, Chapter 53, Chapter 54, Chapter 55, Chapter 56, Chapter 57, Chapter 58, Chapter 59, Chapter 60, Chapter 61, Chapter 62, Chapter 63, Chapter 64, Chapter 65, Chapter 66,

CEST LA VIE. A story with a difference

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17,

The Contest. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fic

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,
Esteban Guitar Lessons
Esteban Guitar Lessons

Marketing Consultant