Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Day to Day Chapter 62

Chapter 62

“So Krystal Falcon, what have you been up to for the last 20 years or so? I have fond memories of you, you know?”

Megan who had said nothing, but took in every word of what was being said just sat patiently as the lines for her treatment to be administered through were being hooked up. Not waiting for Krystal to answer he looked up at Megan and said “I have fond memories of a young shy Megan too.”

“Oh I don’t believe I was that shy.” Megan spoke for the first time in several minutes.

“Um, yes you were. You were very shy. You hardly said boo.” Krystal said.

“And Megan, where I was concerned you, um how can I say it without offending you?”

Krystal cut him off and looking at Megan she said, “Well, you were fridget. The two of you had been a couple for the longest time and not once did you put out”

“Oh, so because I wasn’t a slut my boyfriend moved on to my best friend? Is that what you two are telling me?” She smiled.

Both Dr Michael and Krystal went bright red. The redness bringing out the freckles that had been hidden on Michaels handsome face.

“Now Megan don’t say it like that. I was young and I had hormones raging through my body. I didn’t know what to do with. Krystal was just there at the time. It only happened the once.” He lied. “And then we made sure it didn’t happen again. Isn’t that right Krystal.” He looked at her for reassurance.

Megan burst out in a fit of laughter to the shock and amazement of all present.

Looking Michael straight in the eyes she said, “Ok Michael. Yes I have been through an ordeal. Very traumatic let me tell you. But I am almost past that now and about to embark on the next faze of this journey. However my memory is almost perfectly restored. I remember you better than you would want me too, I can assure you of that. I knew who you were the minute you walked in the door. No, the second I heard your voice. I remember we went out as children, as teenagers. I know what you expected of me and I am sorry that I didn’t give you what you needed but I am glad I didn’t because to me that momentous occasion in my life was something I was saving for someone special. And yes when it happened it was special.” She remembered fondly before moving on. “But that didn’t mean you had to move on to my best friend, especially while we were still together. And I know you two did it more than one time Ellie Carter told me all those years ago. I have always known. I was just waiting for the right time to bring it up. So now that we have got that out of the way how about we get going here and cure me of cancer.”

Krystal and Michael sat in silence and slightly shocked for a moment before he said “Good Idea; lets go.”

“Oh and by the way Michael.” Krystal said, “its not Krystal Falcon anymore. For future refrence you can call me Mrs. Sambora.”

“Sambora? Just like Richie huh?”

“That’s right, just like Richie.” She smirked.

“So you are related to him then? By marriage I guess? It’s not a common name so I guess you must be somewhere along the line.”

“Yes, Michael. I am related to Richie.”

“Cool,” he said as he looked up from Megan and smiled at her, “how distantly?”

“Oh, he is just my husband.”

Dr Michael nearly chocked on his own saliva. “You are married to Richie Sambora?”

“Yep.”

“Well aren’t you two full of surprises? Then I guess you’re gonna tell me you are married to Jon Bon Jovi huh?”

“Ha, no. I am still single. I’ve never been married.” Megan said as she and Krystal shared a secret smile. She may not be married to him but there was definitely a connection between the two.

Three hours later Megan’s first treatment was done and she slept for a bit before going home with Krystal.

The next 2 days were a wipe out for Megan. She was to quickly understand how sick she really was, and didn’t like the idea of going through this each and everytime. Michael assured her that it would get better and he was right, within four weeks of treatment she had either began to feel better or she was just so used to feeling awful that she didn’t notice it anymore.

Megan and Michael had had many conversations and had started to rekindle their friendship. They still had an awful lot in common. So much so that when it came time for Krystal to go back to Richie, Michael assured Krystal that he would be with Megan for her next installment of treatments. He promised to stay with her for the duration if she so needed it. Which is exactly what happened. Megan had her treatment and Michael stayed with her during the time it took and took her home afterwards.

You are on Chapter 62 of Day to Day



(C) Cindi - Today 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,

DAY TO DAY. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21, Chapter 22, Chapter 23, Chapter 24, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, Chapter 27, Chapter 28, Chapter 29, Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 32, Chapter 33, Chapter 34, Chapter 35, Chapter 36, Chapter 37, Chapter 38, Chapter 39, Chapter 40, Chapter 41, Chapter 42, Chapter 43, Chapter 44, Chapter 45, Chapter 46, Chapter 47, Chapter 48, Chapter 49, Chapter 50, Chapter 51, Chapter 52, Chapter 53, Chapter 54, Chapter 55, Chapter 56, Chapter 57, Chapter 58, Chapter 59, Chapter 60, Chapter 61, Chapter 62, Chapter 63, Chapter 64, Chapter 65, Chapter 66,

CEST LA VIE. A story with a difference

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17,

The Contest. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fic

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,
Esteban Guitar Lessons
Esteban Guitar Lessons

Marketing Consultant