Friday, February 08, 2008

Day to Day Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Jon went back to Richie who was just about finished packing all the gear away when Jon entered. "How'd you go man?" He said noticing the look of concern on Jons face.

"I think she is alive Rich. I think she is alive. I think it’s her"

Richie came over to Jon and put his arm around his shoulders and slapped him on the back. "That’s good news isn't it? Why the long face?"

"Yeah its great news, I guess I’m just scared now that it might not be her. I've gotta get a photo and fax it over. So they can identify her?"

"Well go on then. Get a freaking photo and send it. What have you got to lose?"

Jon turned and went over to the desk and opened a folder with a photo of Megan and himself. It was taken the night when Megan was surprised by Jon and the boys at one of her functions. It was a photo of her wearing the very dress she described to Sheree. Jon picked up the photo and smiled briefly before looking at Richie for reassurance if nothing else.

"Go on", he urged.

Jon dialed the number he had called just moments before and asked once again to speak to Sheree Willoughby. He waited patiently until she came on the line. "Sheree, its Jon Bon Jovi. I have a photo here ready to fax through. Just let me know when you are ready for it."

"I'm ready when you are Jon. I'm standing at the fax machine now so I will get it as soon as you send it. Send it over. I am eager to know if she is one and the same." Jon put the photo in the fax machine and pressed send.

Moments later he heard Sheree gasp. "What? Sheree what is it?"

"Jon it’s her. Oh my god, after all this time we have found her" Suddenly Sheree realized she had no idea what her name was. Jon had not told her. "Jon please tell me her name."

"Her name is Megan, Megan Johnson?" He said with emotion in his voice. Probably a little too much emotion. He signaled to Richie as he wrote something on a piece of paper. Richie came over to Jon who had simply written 'It’s her'

"Megan, I knew it wasn't Jane. She is far too beautiful; to be Jane."

Jon laughed and said, "Her middle name is actually Jane, so you weren't too far wrong."They both laughed together and Sheree could sense the relief and comfort in Jon just knowing that Megan was alive.

"She was special to you wasn’t she Jon?" Sheree said suddenly realizing she had crossed the line, But she could tell, she held the proof in her hands. She could see the look on Jon’s face in the photo as he stood beside Megan.

"Yes, we were great friends. Or as you guys say, Best Mates. She was my mate. We have known each other for a very long time" He took a long breath and finally said. "Sheree do you think she would be up for visitors?"

"Look, Jon I really don't know, it could go both ways. She could really benefit from seeing you or she could not. It may help her remember or it may not. Unfortunately we won't know the answer to any questions until it happens."

"I’m coming over." He said finally. "I'll be there some time tomorrow. Can I reach you on this number when I land so that when I arrive at the hospital you can meet me at the front entrance?"

"No, I’m not in tomorrow.” Jons heart sank. "But I will give you my home number, when you land call me and I will meet you at the hospital."

He breathed a sigh of relief. Sheree sensed it. "Don't worry Jon, if you help me with Ja.... I mean Megan, I'll help you get safely into the hospital with as little fuss as possible. Can you collect as much information as you can about her? It might help with her recovery."

"Thank you Sheree. I trust that you will keep this between the two of us?"

"Yes, Jon That I will." He didn't want his reunion to be spoiled by onlookers.

"Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow."

With that they both hung up the phone and both Jon and Sheree just sat on opposite sides of the globe for a moment and looked at the photograph. Megan and Jon looked so good together. There was relief on both sides, for Sheree that finally she had a name for this beautiful person with whom she had grown so fond. And for Jon it was relief that the woman whom he had been fond of for many years was alive. She was alive and well. He spoke to Richie who was going home to tell Krystal. Jon spoke with Dot and told her what was going on. He asked her if she wanted to go with him and she declined. Jon had hoped she would go simply because if he was to travel with his wife then maybe the talk would be lessened than it would be if he were to travel alone. As it turned out Krystal went with Jon.



(C) Cindi- today 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,

DAY TO DAY. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fiction

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17, Chapter 18, Chapter 19, Chapter 20, Chapter 21, Chapter 22, Chapter 23, Chapter 24, Chapter 25, Chapter 26, Chapter 27, Chapter 28, Chapter 29, Chapter 30, Chapter 31, Chapter 32, Chapter 33, Chapter 34, Chapter 35, Chapter 36, Chapter 37, Chapter 38, Chapter 39, Chapter 40, Chapter 41, Chapter 42, Chapter 43, Chapter 44, Chapter 45, Chapter 46, Chapter 47, Chapter 48, Chapter 49, Chapter 50, Chapter 51, Chapter 52, Chapter 53, Chapter 54, Chapter 55, Chapter 56, Chapter 57, Chapter 58, Chapter 59, Chapter 60, Chapter 61, Chapter 62, Chapter 63, Chapter 64, Chapter 65, Chapter 66,

CEST LA VIE. A story with a difference

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14, Chapter 15, Chapter 16, Chapter 17,

The Contest. Jon Bon Jovi Fan Fic

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3,
Esteban Guitar Lessons
Esteban Guitar Lessons

Marketing Consultant